Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Remember the door I was so psyched about getting at the 127 sale last month?

These are photos of said door before I started working on it. I'm about halfway through scrubbing the heck out of it & then sealing it so that it can go ahead & become a headboard. I'm being super careful to not scrub off all the bits of paint that have clung to it over the past hundred years (that's part of why I fell in love with it in the first place!), but have to get all the mold/funk that has built up on it before I do a quick sanding over a couple of areas & then seal it. 

Obviously this project is on 'hold' at the moment...but dern it I'm gonna finish this one before the end of the month, one way or another!





Leave my shadow alone, it was sunny out that day! 


2 comments:

  1. That door is definitely the perfect project for you. It's got "This door was made for Ginger" written all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomе blog! Is your thеme custom madе
    οr diԁ уou downlоad it from ѕomewhere?
    A theme likе yοurѕ with a few simple tweeks woulԁ rеallу
    mаke my blog stand out. Please let me knοw where you got
    your theme. Manу thаnks
    Feel free to surf my web page :: job posting

    ReplyDelete